Vera, C/ Las Chinas
Calle Mayor, 04630 Garrucha Almería, Spain
Long Term, Rent
• Long term rental penthouse in Calle Alfonso XIII of Garrucha. Housing on the 3rd and last floor of a building developed in 2005 with lift. Located in a fantastic quiet street of the town, but with easy access from the main road and only 350 meters from the Promenade, Las Escobetas beach and Calle Mayor, the main shopping street in the area where you can enjoy all kinds of services, shops and amenities during any time of the year.
• House of 60 m2 built plus a private solarium with similar size and fabulous views to the sea. Recently fully renovated, keeping a contemporary and modern look.
• It has a small hall through which we access, on its left side, to the bathroom with a bathtub and, on its front, to the large living room which, in turn, serves as a distributor to the rest of the house. On the right: the kitchen, completely new and fully equipped, and the two bedrooms. Main bedroom with window to the street and secondary bedroom equipped with built-in wardrobes and folding bunk beds. In the same living room we find a spiral staircase that gives access to the private solarium which is equipped with electricity, water, television antenna, barbecue area, sink, pergola, jacuzzi and with numerous lighting points to make this space one more room in the house from where you can enjoy sea views.
• Fully equipped kitchen. Double-glazed aluminum windows and intercom.
• The price include a parking space located in the basement of the same building.
Garrucha is a charming town of fishing origins located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, in the region of the Levante Almeriense, surrounded by popular towns such as Mojácar or Vera.
With almost 9,000 population (INE 2019) this “small city” transmits a great athmosphere throughout the year with a multitude of shops and services open at any time of the year, delighting its residents, being able to enjoy its promenade and its terraces even when the rest of Europe is freezing.
It has the basic services to make the life of its residents easier with schools, high schools, medical center, public transport etc. In addition, its family and quiet environment makes it the best option for a life away from stress.
The town enjoys three fabulous beaches for swimming: El Playazo, El Pósito Beach (ideal for children because of the safety of being in the harbor) and Las Escobetas Beach; In addition to a fabulous marina for water sports lovers, a traditional fishing port with the fish market where you can go regularly to see the fish auction with the famous Garrucha red shrimp and an industrial cargo port.
Its excellent location makes it, in turn, an ideal place for Golf players with 5 golf courses less than 15 km round being the closest ones: Golf Valle del Este, Golf Desert Springs and Golf Marina de la Tower.
We remind you that the price marked does not include expenses on taxes and other derivatives of the purchase such as notary and registration.
Do not hesitate to contact the team of ZAR 2010 real estate to request more information or schedule a visit for this or any of our properties in Portfolio.